With the new battery size of CR2032 and new diode technology the Acro P-2 will last for 5 years of continuous use on setting 6/10 (daylight setting) . The new design of the Acro P-2 makes the system submersible to 35 meters (115 feet). The new LED gives you a brighter 3.5 MOA dot.
The Acro P-2 can be mounted on a wide range of weapon platforms in combination with different mounting solutions developed especially for this small red dot optic. It can be used as a backup sight for magnifying scopes, personal defense weapons, and any area where a small red dot
- Variety of mounting options sold separately
- New CR2032 battery that will last for 5 years of continuous use
- Fully enclosed housing protects all electronic components of the sight from all elements.
- Sealed optical channel protects the optic from rain, mud, sand, or snow
- Easily zeroed with the Aimpoint tool that comes with the sight. Adjustment clicks you can hear and feel
- Silent digital push button intensity adjustment for ease of use in the field while wearing gloves
- Can be used as a secondary sight on magnifying rifle scopes with the Acro adapter rings
- Battery can be quickly changed without removing optic
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers
- Anodized high strength aluminum housing, semi-matte black
- NVD compatible